Fantasy Premier League 2018-2019: T&Cs
By The Futsal Shop | August 10, 2018
The #lovefutsal Fantasy Premier League
The Futsal Shop competition terms & conditions:
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (“Rules”) and apply to any competitions on The Futsal Shop websites (“Competition”), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Futsal Shop reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the relevant individual website or within the Competition Notice or within these Rules.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of The Futsal Shop shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
5. Employees of The Futsal Shop or any company involved in the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition*. Pro-Direct Sport reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Prizes are awarded at The Futsal Shop’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
*Entries will be able to take part, but prizes will be given to the next entry in the competition should an employee, or person otherwise ineligible to win, win.
6. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Usually winners will be drawn with 5 Days of the competition close date. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the Futsal Shop websites or other websites associated with it.
7. Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of The Futsal Shop and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
8. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, The Futsal Shop, in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
9. The Futsal Shop cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
10. The Futsal Shop is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or telephone line related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
11. The Futsal Shop Limited is registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act and practices 100% opt-in permission marketing.
12. The Fantasy Premier League competition gives participants the chance to win £100 in TFS vouchers for use on selected products. We reserve the right to choose a limited range of products that can be bought using the voucher.
13. The competition requires participants to join the #lovefutsal league, code: 1466303-520804 via the official Premier League website.
14. The competition will run from 10th August until the end of the Premier League season. No entries will be permitted after 10th August at 7pm. The winner will be the winner of the league at the end of the season according to the Fantasy Premier League rules.
15. By entering this competition no participants’ details will automatically be added to the Futsal Shop mailing list. You may wish to subscribe by scrolling to the bottom of the page and entering your email address, to receive regular updates.
16. Each winner will be notified within 14 days of the competition closing date.